Tuesday, July 6, 2010

inside of love

on the inside of love
the walls are much warmer
there are chandeliers
shifting between hands
light can be carried on the
rocks of forearms
looking around,
there are shapes and shadows
that look like you
i can feel the breath you left
it swirls around where you should be
with you there,
i am home
sleeping on the softest of stones
love looks like you did last night
on the inside
I can see everything
in perfect clarity
crystal clear visions
roam above my head
i know that this is real
the touch
the feel
the laugh
on the inside of love
there are many smiles
but the one that belongs to you
is the one that belongs to me
here,
i can unwind
with no worries or weights
to weigh me down
you are the reson
the heat in the sun
that runs along my back
shaking me down
i cannot remember what anything feels like without you
whole you kept me
entirely to yourself
we melted
slowly
on the inside of love

No comments:

Post a Comment