Wednesday, August 4, 2010

aye che wa wa

I am sure the shade is much cooler
than the blazing sun
but I would rather run
into the cool breeze your legs leave
when they walk right past me
passively pulling my lungs
to the surface
because the air flow was getting worse
at every shoulder you should have turned in my direction
did you think,
you could lessen my desire by smiling?
my wishbones
exploded into a million arrows
all pointing towards you
only a fool would not follow
and not borrow the sun
so that he does not run out of time
I have run into mines
only to come out empty handed
but this time
I grabbed a diamond
the kind i could not find
anywhere else except in your eyes
god
must have been much more kind
when he had you in his mind
divine
is a bible shy of your holy water dimples
they are undiscovered temples
where my knees touch ground
the same way flowers do
flavoring the soil with precious roots
so full
of life
life is
full with
all that
you are
I wonder
how far could we run
before the sun sees
we stole the sky

No comments:

Post a Comment